Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
The Home Coach is
about more than just performing top-level home inspections, that's a given. If you've done some research
I'm sure you're familliar with... "we are thorough"... "we are certified"... or
"we follow the standards of practices of such & such association..." Well of course! Don't we
all expect a certain standard? I know I do. We're about giving a great inspection experience. From flexible
as possible scheduling to talk you through how to light your gas fireplace 10 months after you moved in- we want
We're not call The Home Coach by accident!
When you work with us, you'll notice things are a little different. Not just as home inspectors but as people. We are friendly. Not because we should be but because, simply, we are. We care about things like accountability, charity, honesty, humanity, and integrity. We like to have fun and encourage others to do the same. Life is just too short not to smile and laugh when you can.
Are we certified? Yes, and then some. Certified Professional Inspection, Certified Master Inspector, Certified Inspection Expert, Certified Infared Investigation, to mention a few.
Do we check "x" Yes! Do we look at "y"? YES!
Do we have the right toold? Yes, more than most actually.
Do you have experience? Yes- over 5000 inspections since 2006. We've helped thousands of clients save hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs. And perhaps more importantly, saved them the headaches of post-purchase "surprises."
We would love to earn your business. If you give us 5% of your trust, we'll earn the other 95%.
Let us help you navigate these changing times so you can focus on what matters most to you!
Straightened Spaces is a full-service redesign & staging company focused on bringing beauty, efficiency and function to
Founded by Rachel Mitchell, an Entrepreneurial mom, focused and passionate about creating systematized & gorgeous spaces.
We understand that the process of moving, decorating and de-cluttering your life can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. Our mission is to ensure a seamless process with a gorgeous result. Keep scrolling for more information and samples of our work.
Ben is our in-house photographer and videographer who brings a new view and atmosphere to the team. He is here to make your home look 100% on the videos and photos when it goes on the market and work alongside David and the team to produce creative and engaging content for our media platforms.